Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Here I am finally updating my blog. I had intended to be very diligent and keep my blog updated during my holiday but unfortunately, Faith's computer was TOO protected and it wouldn't let me work on the blog site and internet cafes are non-existent where Faith lives. Now that I have so much information to upload - I will do it as I can. Since my return to Canada and work, my life has jump started at mach10 speed. 'So much to do and very little time to do it'. At the moment, it feels like it will take me a month to get back on track with work, so much built up while I was away.
One very exciting thing is this weekend, my parents, sister and nephew are coming for a visit. I am very excited about seeing Timothy. I haven't seen him since August. He was a little baby and now he is a little boy. He's changed so much! It's going to be great!
So, anyway - I will work as I can to update the details about my trip. Please come back!

No comments: